-Sometimes Exotic, Mostly Healthy, Always Delicious! Made from scratch with fresh produce.
From Traditional Indian to World cuisine. Cook with confidence from our detailed recipes. Vegetarian, lacto-ovo or vegan food, you will find it all here.
Recipes that our readers love and come back to, again and again. Detailed posts, step by step instructions, options for ingredients where applicable, references. Tested, tried and tasted!
- Traditional Odia Vegetable Besara in Mustard Paste
- Maharashtrian Amti Dal with Goda Masala and Kokum
- Raw Banana Varutha Erissery with Roasted Coconut
- Assamese Aloo Pitika – Mashed Potato in Mustard Oil
- How to Soak Fruits for Christmas Fruit Cake
- Cooking for the New Mom – Pathiya Samayal My Way!
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Herbs and delicately Spiced
- Easy Purple Basil Pesto with Pine nuts and Parmesan
Indian Recipes? Here You Go
Looking for something specific?
Search for an ingredient or a type or a recipe by name:
Salad Dressings, Dips, Hummus
Light and interesting Dips, Salad Dressings and Spreads. Jams and Relish. Roast, Cook, Puree or Blend.
Home Made Pasta and Pizza
Weekend coming up? Make basic pizza dough and pasta/ pizza sauce from scratch and freeze. ahead. Cook the pasta or bake pizza in minutes.
Beat The Heat
Refreshing gazpacho/ cold soups needing little or no cooking. Yogurt based food. Cooling ethnic drinks. Everything to keep you chill, this summer.
Salads and Soups
Delicious and filling Soups, colourful Buddha bowls, vibrant Salads, from fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, seeds, nuts