ABOUT THIS POLICY
We respect your privacy with regard to any information we may collect while operating our website.
If we request you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as pin code/zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Potentially personal identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.PepperOnPizza.com blog posts and recipe posts.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, including by email responses to comments with specific queries on our posts/ recipes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the blogsite according to your interests.
- We only disclose logged in user or commenter’s IP addresses under the same circumstances that we uses and disclose personally-identifying information as below.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain of our visitors choose to interact with our website PepperOnPizza.com in ways that require PepperOnPizza to collect personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we, PepperOnPizza.com, collect, depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, those who comment on or sign up as a subscriber to PepperOnPizza.com are asked to provide their user name and email address.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and the security of your personal information is important to us. However we wish to remind you that no method of transmission over the Internet, or of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may also set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement, to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. In doing so, these ad vendors may collect non-personal data such as your browser type, your operating system, Web pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, and other clickstream data.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website;
- Display this information publicly or provide it to others; However, PepperOnPizza does not disclose your personally identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links whenever I, Sujata Shukla, owner of PepperOnPizza.com, recommend to you tried and tested products or those from brands that I trust. The blog earns a small commission from some of these websites. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay. This helps support in a small way the expenses incurred towards maintaining and operating the website.
PepperOnPizza may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and hence please check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of the changes. This policy is effective from 1st December, 2016
On PepperOnPizza.com, you will always see a disclosure for affiliate links, and sponsored posts or for samples received for testing, for free in the post itself. This is to ensure utmost transparency with you, the reader. You may be assured that it is our constant endeavour to create useful content to you, even if it is a sponsored post. We try our best to work only with brands and products that are a fit to PepperOnPizza and the kind of audience that the blog attracts.